||3 years ago|
|_app||3 years ago|
|content||3 years ago|
|.htaccess||3 years ago|
|LICENSE||3 years ago|
|README.md||3 years ago|
|index.php||3 years ago|
Noto is a minimalistic CMS written in PHP. It aims to provide an easy to install, fast publishing website with a user-friendly approach : copy-paste>published.
You put Markdown formatted .txt files in the content directory and it appears on the website as you reload the page. It will be extended with an image gallery with the same approach and other features. Everything is written in pure CSS/HTML/PHP.
- Extended Markdown syntax with Markdown extra
- Dynamic navbar
- Copy-paste image gallery
- Integration of perfundo (eye-candy pure css lightbox)
- Audio gallery
- Providing themes in separate css files
- Grab the sources
- Copy all of the files to a web server running PHP. Make sure you grab the .htaccess file, too.
- Edit the site title in '_app/config.php'.
- Customize the template in '_app/template'.
Noto is a fork of WebText
LICENCE is MIT, following upstream.