You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
This will contain all my notes.
- Beautiful is better than ugly.
- Explicit is better than implicit.
- Simple is better than complex.
- Flat is better than nested.
- Sparse is better than dense.
- Readability counts.
- Special cases are not special enough to break the rules.
- Although practicality beats purity.
- Errors should never pass silently, unless explicitly silenced.
- Now is better than never. But never is often better than right now.
- If the implementation is hard to explain, it is bad idea.