||4 weeks ago|
|config||4 weeks ago|
|LICENSE||5 months ago|
|README.md||5 months ago|
How to Use:
These files has been designed exclusively for Firefox running GNU/Linux on Pinephone and Pinephone Pro.
Important settings are enforced/locked within
mozilla.cfg, those settings cannot be changed by addons/updates/Firefox or unwanted/accidental manipulation; To change those settings you can easily do it by editing
- Clone or download zip file and extract it
- Locate Firefox's installation directory
- Copy the files contained in
configfolder to the install directory
- Start Firefox and test if config was applied browsing to
- To uninstall, just remove the files you added to your Firefox's install directory; then restart Firefox.
Mobile view troubleshootings
- Due to Firefox is a desktop browser and managing addons is complicated the easiest way to have mobile view is disabling privacy.resistFingerprinting and forcing Android UserAgent. Those changes are reversible, though.
Try changing "network.http.referer.XOriginPolicy" from 2 to 1
Infinite loop loading some webs?
This is related to cookies. Block all of them momentarily changing "network.cookie.cookieBehavior" from 5 to 2